Mô tả công việc
VUA NỆM – MÔI TRƯỜNG LÀM VIỆC HẠNH PHÚC NHẤT
VUA NỆM - The largest Mattress and Bedding retail system in Vietnam, with a system of stores in 30 Provinces and Cities nationwide. Vua Nem specializes in distributing products of famous domestic and foreign brands.
Company mission: improve the quality of life through a great sleep experience, personalized just for you.
Vision 2027: Vua Nem is a sleep solutions company pioneering innovation in Southeast Asia through Omni-channel experience.
- 345 stores with store EBITDA > 25%
- 30% of sales from Smart products
- 70% of customers experience sleep solution products that exceed their expectations
- 1M users of Vua Nem app use the app for 10 minutes per day
I. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Coordinate with digital marketing, branding, design, and Sales team to launch Omni-channel campaigns.
- Monitor Ecommerce campaigns and optimize online conversion rate.
- Identify opportunities to scale business, acquire new customers, and drive customer retention
- Manage our Contact Center/Activation system to ensure a smooth customer experience.
II. Job Requirements
- University Degree (FTU, NEU...) strongly preferred, ideally in a relevant degree such as marketing, advertising, communications, business, entrepreneurship or similar.
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role or as a marketing position.
- Meticulous (precise and care to details), proactive, and willing-to-learn.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, capable of communication with multiple departments.
- Good project management skills; ability to balance among multiple projects with good time management.
- Must be good at English Reading skills.
- Google Analytics 4
- A/B Testing
- Marketing Campaign Management
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Basic User Experience
- Attractive salary and bonus policy (13th month salary, business bonus, Vuners Voucher, Vuners Birthday, Vuners Vacation).
- Be guided intensive development of technology.
- Have the opportunity to work with challenges and develop one’s best abilities.
- Working at the leading mattress and accessories retail company Viet Nam with a network of more than 160 stores nationwide, valued at 150 million USD by 2023.
- Vuners Care advanced health insurance program.
- Working environment: Friendly, dynamic, promotion opportunities
- Opportunities to continuously learn, participate in training courses, and have a clear career development path.
- Participate in team building activities, travel, vacations, and sports clubs of the company.
- Participate in social insurance and health insurance according to state regulations.